Monday, May 25, 2009

Use the Technology from the GlassFish Community


Although my username here may imply that I am of a BIG Blue based technology, that's really not the case. After years of using WebSphere technology, and keeping myself close to others out in the market, I realize what I have missed thus far. The competition can also do the thing. WebSphere which claims to have a sizable user base for its SOA range of products will now have to face even stiffer competition from Oracle. The problem is Glassfish! A gem from SUN which of course some may have heard are now in the works to be aquired by the Big Red.

Oh well, I'm but a mere user and still baby steps from using Glassfish. Probably would write some comments in here a bit later to talk about what I feel about it. Care to recommend any books or other forms of resources for newbies like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment